Tuesday, October 19, 2010

San Diego!

On Christian's two month birthday we left for San Diego to spend the week with daddy while he was working down there. My mom was working there that week as well so she just upgraded her room to a suite so we could all stay together :) The first day we spent visiting with some friends of mine in San Clemente - they hadn't met Christian yet and I hadn't seen them in months so the day just flew by. We made it to the hotel in San Diego around 8:00 and Christian stayed with my mom and grandma so Joe and I could go grab some dinner. The next day Christian, my grandma and I headed over to the outlets - Christian is growing like a weed and needs new jammies every couple of weeks! After a bit of shopping we had lunch at In N Out and then headed back to the hotel to hang out until my mom got home. We had dinner at the hotel and then relaxed until Joe got off work to spend some time with us. Thursday morning Joe picked up his mom who was staying with some family in San Diego before heading back to Mexico and brought her to the hotel to see Christian. Then we all headed to the restaurant Joe was working out to meet Aaron and Kathie for lunch. Christian slept through most of it but I took a few pics anyhow :)


Friday we got up and packed everything up to head home. Joe had to stay and work another day but we were happy we got to spend the few evenings with him that we did and check out the new menu that he created :) It was nice to see Joe's mom one more time before she had to head home as well - Christian lit up as soon as he saw her - I know he misses spending his days in his abuelita's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment