Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baptism

I can't believe another month has passed since I updated this blog - Christian keeps us very very busy! On Sunday, August 8th Christian was baptized at St. Catherine Laboure church in Torrance. His godparents are my brother William and my very best friend Jennifer who was also my maid of honor. He slept through the entire ceremony including when they poured the water on him! Quite a few people came to celebrate this occasion with us - all of the grandparents and great-grandparents, uncles and aunts and a few of Joe's friends from his softball team. After the ceremony we had everyone over for tacos and cupcakes to celebrate his special day. Here are a few pictures . . .





Christian's awesome cupcakes were made by For the Love of Sugar - they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment